Randy Dean's Timely Tips

You may have read Timely Tips on Randy Dean's web site, but now you can interact with it here on Blogspot.com. Please feel free to add comments and tips of your own, and thank you for your continued interest.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome To Randy Deans Timely Tips Blog Spot!


Dear Friends, Colleagues, Clients, and Interested Outsiders, Welcome to my new Timely Tips (c) Blog Spot.

Here, you will find my Timely Tips from their inception in September 2004, all the way up to today. Now, you can interact with my Timely Tips and add your comments, your additions, your own tips, and your disagreements with or corrections to my tips (if any).

Of course, you can subscribe to my monthly Timely Tips e-mail list so you can get my new Timely Tips right in your e-mail inbox without searching for it. I also recommend that you check out my web site, http://www.randalldean.com/, to find out more about me, my programs, any upcoming visits to your area, my books, and other information about Randall Dean Consulting & Training, LLC. I also welcome you to visit my YouTube page, http://youtube.com/profile?user=JanaRandyDean.

Speaking of books, I am rapidly approaching the completion of my second book -- Taming the E-mail Beast: 35 Key Strategies for Better Managing Your E-mail Overload (and Regaining Your E-mail Sanity!) I am offering a 3-chapter "sneak preview" of this book on my business web site (http://www.randalldean.com)-- feel free to visit to find out more about how to request this sneak preview, especially if you like some of the Timely Tips I've written on how to better manage your e-mail!

Feel free to send me an e-mail at randy@randalldean.com with any questions or comments you might have (or to request your "Taming E-mail" Sneak Preview), or just post a comment to this blog. You'll be sure to hear from me soon. I look forward to hearing from you. Now, enjoy my Timely Tips(c)! (Copyright Randall Dean 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home